Effective January 9, 2023
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Information We May Collect.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about your employment or business, some of which could constitute personal information;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, the service providers with whom we contract to host the Site or to provide services on the Site.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us at email@example.com
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons.Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Children Under the Age of 16
The Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form])/adjust your user preferences in your account profile.]
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To vendors and service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Reality Based Group™, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Reality Based Group™, Inc. about the Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any governmental or regulatory request.
and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reality Based Group™, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The categories of personal information we may disclose include:
- Name, Email, Address.
- Links to Other Websites:
- How We Protect Your Information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We also have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Managing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Your State Privacy Rights.
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. We follow applicable laws. In some cases, you must provide us with sufficient information to verify your identity and residency to be able to exercise your state privacy rights.
- Contacting Us.
Reality Based Group, Inc.
9015 Mountain Ridge Dr Suite 100 Austin, TX 78759
This document was last updated on January 9, 2023
Let’s start a project, get in touch, or just say, "Hello!"