Effective February 22, 2009
It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
3. Children: Reality Based Group™, Inc. does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 13. In addition, no part of the Site is designed with the purpose of attracting any person under age 13.
4. Reality Based Group™, Inc.’s Use of Personal Information Collected Online: Reality Based Group™, Inc. uses this information to provide you with the services you have requested. Reality Based Group™, Inc. may also use any personal information you send for marketing and promotional purposes and we may combine information we receive online with outside records to enhance our ability to market or promote products or provide services we believe may be of interest to you or your employer or to fulfill your requests for products or services.
5. How Your Information May Be Shared: We never sell or rent your personal information. Reality Based Group™, Inc. may share personal information under the following circumstances:
• You authorize Reality Based Group™, Inc. to share the information;
• Reality Based Group™, Inc. needs to share the information in order to offer you a requested service;
• Reality Based Group™, Inc. is utilizing a third party service provider to provide products, services, or functions for the Site, and ask these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your identifiable information and not to use your identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them; or
• Reality Based Group™, Inc. is required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, our partners, sponsors, investors, or affiliates; (b) protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users; and (c) act as immediately necessary in order to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
7. Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
10. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
11. Contacting us
Reality Based Group, Inc.
8701 N Mopac Expy Ste 310
Austin, Texas 78757
This document was last updated on January 19, 2015